Caesar Kingdom (Chronicles of Merlin)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tax Event Guide
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:55 am by Kovaxz

» Knights of Ni vs Pheonix Caeser Pride.
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 pm by Im a Beast

» farm attacks
Investment is the key to victory. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm by Im a Beast

» silver mines
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am by Trulan

» Member Sign-in Sheet
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm by Im a Beast

» Goodluck everyone
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 pm by Erasmus

» Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:05 am by mayank

» Welcome to Wolfpack
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm by norge

» Unity Vs Diversity; A Kingdom as One.
Investment is the key to victory. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:45 am by Bloodviper

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Investment is the key to victory.

2 posters

Go down

Investment is the key to victory. Empty Investment is the key to victory.

Post  Erasmus Sat May 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Since we are all working together to defeat Arthur, investing is the most import use of silver. The prestige is certainly important, but it is really increasing our silver flow that is the reason to invest. I have already invested 30 prosperity in Sara today. It may not seem like it helps you much, but it helps everyone together. Here is a mathematical example. You donate 16k silver to increase prosperity by 10. I think at our level, this increases each tax by about 8 silver. So, you gain 100 in tax per day. At that rate, it will take a long time to make up the donation. But, remember, there are about 50 of us now. If we all invest, your individual cost is the same, but you now gain 5000 silver per day, and your investment will be returned in just over four days.

This is really powerful, guys. If we all invest, we will be rolling in silver and then we can buy all those upgrades and scouts. But keep investing. After mine wars (or during, if treasury is full) is great times to invest. And this will help everyone who comes after. The prestige reward is also a very nice benefit. I am already rank 21 in caesar, mainly because of investing. So invest and encourage everyone else to. I know I will.

ETA: I just tried this out, and here are the actual numbers. I improved prosperity by 10 and got about 700 prestige. My taxes only increased by 3 per tax. There for I gained 36 silver per day. If 50 people did this, we would get and increase of 1800 silver per day and it would take just under 9 days make up that investment. This is still very powerful and we could easily get to the point where we have all donated and are now donating out of pure profit(since you can only donate every 3 hours). I also moved up in rank from 21 to 18 in prestige, if that interests you. And higher level players get more prestige for investing.

Keep in mind, this is just from one investment. Additional investments will accelerate the process. If you can't do a big donation, smaller ones also work at the same rate.

ETAA: Plus, the investment will be made up even quicker if you include subjugation effects.

Erasmus

Back to top Go down

Investment is the key to victory. Empty Re: Investment is the key to victory.

Post  Lady Assasin Sat May 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Erasmus wrote:Since we are all working together to defeat Arthur, investing is the most import use of silver. The prestige is certainly important, but it is really increasing our silver flow that is the reason to invest. I have already invested 30 prosperity in Sara today. It may not seem like it helps you much, but it helps everyone together. Here is a mathematical example. You donate 16k silver to increase prosperity by 10. I think at our level, this increases each tax by about 8 silver. So, you gain 100 in tax per day. At that rate, it will take a long time to make up the donation. But, remember, there are about 50 of us now. If we all invest, your individual cost is the same, but you now gain 5000 silver per day, and your investment will be returned in just over four days.

This is really powerful, guys. If we all invest, we will be rolling in silver and then we can buy all those upgrades and scouts. But keep investing. After mine wars (or during, if treasury is full) is great times to invest. And this will help everyone who comes after. The prestige reward is also a very nice benefit. I am already rank 21 in caesar, mainly because of investing. So invest and encourage everyone else to. I know I will.

ETA: I just tried this out, and here are the actual numbers. I improved prosperity by 10 and got about 700 prestige. My taxes only increased by 3 per tax. There for I gained 36 silver per day. If 50 people did this, we would get and increase of 1800 silver per day and it would take just under 9 days make up that investment. This is still very powerful and we could easily get to the point where we have all donated and are now donating out of pure profit(since you can only donate every 3 hours). I also moved up in rank from 21 to 18 in prestige, if that interests you. And higher level players get more prestige for investing.

Keep in mind, this is just from one investment. Additional investments will accelerate the process. If you can't do a big donation, smaller ones also work at the same rate.

ETAA: Plus, the investment will be made up even quicker if you include subjugation effects.

Nice post.
Lady Assasin
Lady Assasin

https://www.facebook.com/cpgurdiel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum